Coffee & Milk (by andrea.dusk)
I love watching the employees @ Viento Y Agua (in Long Beach, CA) do stuff like this to the coffees that they make! It’s so awesome :3
Viento Y Agua (Wind & Water)
Art Gallery & Coffee House in Long Beach, California.
“How are we Eco-Conscious?!
We provide what most coffeehouses don’t :)
1. Glass cups for cold drinks
2. Mugs for hot drinks
3. Spoons to stir your coffee - imagine how many stir sticks each coffee house goes through each month. Probably a LOT!
4. We recycle, recycle, recycle with PLEASURE!
5. We train all of our employees to be water conscious. This means we reuse left over water to water plants and are conscious when we clean our dishes.
6. We give a 10% discount on your drink if you bring your own coffee mug or glass.
7. We give a 10% discount to customers who ride their bike to the coffeehouse, instead of driving.
8. We donate all of our compost to the Long Beach Gardens, so we have almost NO WASTE!
9. Come on in and you will see why…all of our employees live very green lives and we promote this with our service.”
Viento Y Agua is not your average coffee house. Along with the spectacular art that they display on their walls (and continuously change every couple of weeks or so), the owners and staff are quite the bright and welcoming personalities. No other coffee house or art gallery that I have seen has gone to the reaches that all of them have to make each individuals experience there a truly unique one. The feeling of the whole place is one of wonder and contentment. I recommend visiting this place if you are ever near Long Beach, or in Southern California in general. It is most definitely a sight to see.
1 year ago · 16 notes